On Sunday we paddle-sailed nine miles down wind on the Columbia from Viento State Park to Hood River. Here is a short video. We are both using a Pakboats XT-15 with a reefed 1.4. Lots of super fun swell rides! I need to work on some sort of helmet camera mount, so I can paddle into the swells and film at the same time. Enjoy the ride.
- Kayaksailor on the Hobie Revolution 16
- Improving Your Paddle-Sailing Skills. Fifteen Tips!
- How Fast Is Your Kayak?
- Reentering Your Kayak From The Water – Paddle Floats, Paddle Float Rescue Straps, and Kayak Stirrups
- Kayak-Sailing Collage Video
- Six Ways of Steering Your Sailing-Kayak
- To Rudder, Or Not To Rudder, That Is The Question.
- Load Balance and Directional Stability
- Kayak Sailing the Florida Keys
- This is Kayak Sailing!
- Coastal Oregon Fun
- New Y40 Foam Mounting Cradles
- Aleut Paddles and Paddle-Sailing
- Greetings Kayaksailors
- Sun Dreams
- Waldo Lake?
- Sailing with Leviathans
- Springtime in the Gorge
- Winter Solstice Fun
- Rebuilding our Skin Boats
- A Day on Netarts Bay
- New Mount Ideas
- Sailing 101, Holding a Course and Life
- A Beautiful Evening for Paddle-Sailing
- Outfitting our new boat
- Camping in the Northern Cascades
- Messing About With Headsails
- Leeboard Rigging Tip
- Creativity and Custom Mounting Systems
- Southwest Sea Kayak Symposium