The Next Adventure Demo day in Portland was lots of fun. One of the things that we really like about the Kayaksailor is that it seems to be a magnet for cool people. If you are in Portland, stop by the shop and see the rigs.
- Kayaksailor on the Hobie Revolution 16
- Improving Your Paddle-Sailing Skills. Fifteen Tips!
- How Fast Is Your Kayak?
- Reentering Your Kayak From The Water – Paddle Floats, Paddle Float Rescue Straps, and Kayak Stirrups
- Kayak-Sailing Collage Video
- Six Ways of Steering Your Sailing-Kayak
- To Rudder, Or Not To Rudder, That Is The Question.
- Load Balance and Directional Stability
- Kayak Sailing the Florida Keys
- This is Kayak Sailing!
- Coastal Oregon Fun
- New Y40 Foam Mounting Cradles
- Aleut Paddles and Paddle-Sailing
- Greetings Kayaksailors
- Sun Dreams
- Waldo Lake?
- Sailing with Leviathans
- Springtime in the Gorge
- Winter Solstice Fun
- Rebuilding our Skin Boats
- A Day on Netarts Bay
- New Mount Ideas
- Sailing 101, Holding a Course and Life
- A Beautiful Evening for Paddle-Sailing
- Outfitting our new boat
- Camping in the Northern Cascades
- Messing About With Headsails
- Leeboard Rigging Tip
- Creativity and Custom Mounting Systems
- Southwest Sea Kayak Symposium