Just want to share with you this little video collage put together from our library of clips. As you probably already know by now, Patti and I routinely bring our cameras along with us when we head out on the water, and while it’s always super-fun to sail together and capture the moment, it’s even more fun to review the footage later and relive those special moments. We hope you enjoy watching it! Let’s go sailing!
- New Video Yaaay!
- Kayaksailor on the Hobie Revolution 16
- Improving Your Paddle-Sailing Skills. Fifteen Tips!
- How Fast Is Your Kayak?
- Reentering Your Kayak From The Water – Paddle Floats, Paddle Float Rescue Straps, and Kayak Stirrups
- Kayak-Sailing Collage Video
- Six Ways of Steering Your Sailing-Kayak
- To Rudder, Or Not To Rudder, That Is The Question.
- Load Balance and Directional Stability
- Kayak Sailing the Florida Keys
- This is Kayak Sailing!
- Coastal Oregon Fun
- New Y40 Foam Mounting Cradles
- Aleut Paddles and Paddle-Sailing
- Greetings Kayaksailors
- Sun Dreams
- Waldo Lake?
- Sailing with Leviathans
- Springtime in the Gorge
- Winter Solstice Fun
- Rebuilding our Skin Boats
- A Day on Netarts Bay
- New Mount Ideas
- Sailing 101, Holding a Course and Life
- A Beautiful Evening for Paddle-Sailing
- Outfitting our new boat
- Camping in the Northern Cascades
- Messing About With Headsails
- Leeboard Rigging Tip
- Creativity and Custom Mounting Systems