Here are some photos we took during our trip to the Southwest Sea Kayak Symposium in San Diego California March 25-27. This is a first-rate event put on by Aqua Adventures. http://www.aqua-adventures.com/
The wind we scheduled weeks before arrived right on time and we paddle-sailed with some of the nicest people on the planet!
Hope you enjoy the photos.
- New Video Yaaay!
- Kayaksailor on the Hobie Revolution 16
- Improving Your Paddle-Sailing Skills. Fifteen Tips!
- How Fast Is Your Kayak?
- Reentering Your Kayak From The Water – Paddle Floats, Paddle Float Rescue Straps, and Kayak Stirrups
- Kayak-Sailing Collage Video
- Six Ways of Steering Your Sailing-Kayak
- To Rudder, Or Not To Rudder, That Is The Question.
- Load Balance and Directional Stability
- Kayak Sailing the Florida Keys
- This is Kayak Sailing!
- Coastal Oregon Fun
- New Y40 Foam Mounting Cradles
- Aleut Paddles and Paddle-Sailing
- Greetings Kayaksailors
- Sun Dreams
- Waldo Lake?
- Sailing with Leviathans
- Springtime in the Gorge
- Winter Solstice Fun
- Rebuilding our Skin Boats
- A Day on Netarts Bay
- New Mount Ideas
- Sailing 101, Holding a Course and Life
- A Beautiful Evening for Paddle-Sailing
- Outfitting our new boat
- Camping in the Northern Cascades
- Messing About With Headsails
- Leeboard Rigging Tip
- Creativity and Custom Mounting Systems